Roof Replacement Services
At Georgia Roof Advisors, we always try to fix our customers’ roofs before replacing them. Sometimes, however, there’s too much damage and there’s no other option than to do a roof replacement. In this instance, Georgia Roof Advisors can provide experienced roof installation services.
In other cases, you may have decided it’s time to refresh your roof’s look or you want to replace the material — like getting metal roofing to replace your current asphalt shingles. In either case, Georgia Roof Advisors can provide you with a new roof that will give your home a modern look and offer more longevity, efficiency and environmentally-friendly features.
Trust Our Certified Installers
When you work with Georgia Roof Advisors, you’re working with a roofing contractor that’s committed to doing outstanding work on every roofing installation. Our team has a combined 40 years of experience, and our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau indicates that we are trustworthy.
Georgia Roof Advisors is also a GAF Certified™ Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor and a CertainTeed Select ShingleMaster™. These certifications guarantee your new roof will be installed by contractors who bring quality workmanship and vast shingle knowledge to every job they handle.
Our Roof Replacement Process
Before we begin working on a roof replacement, we go through a multi-step process to make sure your roof ends up looking exactly as you envision it. Here’s what you can expect when you work with Georgia Roof Advisors on a roofing installation or repair project:
- We will conduct a thorough inspection and put all of our findings into a report. We will advise you on what we find.
- After we review the inspection findings, we’ll let you know what all of your options are. These options could include filing a storm damage claim or letting you know your roof is alright as it stands. Once we know how much damage your insurance carrier will cover, we’ll work with the adjuster directly and manage the claim for you.
- Next, we’ll work together to select the best color for your home as well as other materials like flashing, ventilation systems and finishing.
- We’ll meet to go over the installation process and let you know what to expect from us as the project moves along. We’ll do a walkthrough beforehand and note any requests you might have.
- We’ll put our excellent crew to work on your roof replacement and complete it in a timely manner. Afterwards, we’ll do a full walkthrough, answer any questions you have and review your warranty with you.
Contact Georgia Roof Advisors to Learn More
Your home’s roof is too valuable to trust it to just anyone. Georgia Roof Advisors is not only an experienced roofing contractor, we’ll keep you in the loop the entire time so you’ll always know how your roof replacement is going. For your FREE, no-obligation consultation, call (678) 757-3477 or complete our online request form.